Cotswolds Wedding Photographer
Welcome, I’m Albert.
Welcome – I’m Albert, a Cotswolds wedding photographer. I’ve one simple aim: taking photos of couples having the time of their life on their wedding day, and capturing the real memories you want to last forever.
(Ok, fine, you got me: maybe that’s two.)
I’m a wedding photographer based near the cotswolds. But I regularly travel all over the UK and abroad for destination wedding photography.
I am a Cotswolds wedding photographer covering locations all across Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Wiltshire and Worcestershire.
As a photographer with a passion for all things fun and stylish, I can’t imagine a more perfect setting than the Cotswolds. It really has it all.
best wedding photographer in the South West
2017, 2019, 2021, 2022
HIGHLY COMMENDED – 2023
A little about me
I have the best job in the world – no question.
Even after 12 years as a Bristol wedding photographer, the speeches at weddings get me every time. I love it when couples smash their first dance and guests are committed on the dance floor. And if you have dogs as part of your wedding, you can guarantee I’ll be taking some epic portraits of them too.
I also love climbing hills, can play Still D.R.E on the piano, and have recently developed an (expensive) love of making coffee.
A few of my favourite wedding venues in the Cotswolds
With its rolling hills, charming villages, and stunning countryside, the Cotswolds offer a picture-perfect backdrop for wedding photos. You want historic manor houses? It has it. You want quaint barns? Done. Castles? Yes. Festival weddings? Here. There are so many beautiful venues to choose from. Here are a few of my favourites;
- Cripps Barn – This stunning 18th-century Cotswold stone barn is the perfect venue for a rustic and romantic wedding. With its exposed beams and open fireplace, it’s a cozy and intimate setting for your special day.
- Stone Barn – If you’re looking for a grand and elegant setting, The Manor House Hotel in Moreton-in-Marsh is the perfect choice. Set in 35 acres of picturesque gardens, this beautiful hotel boasts stunning views of the Cotswold countryside.
- Lapstone Barn – This beautiful restored barn in Chipping Campden is the perfect setting for a chic and modern wedding. With its contemporary interior and stunning views, it’s a truly unique and unforgettable venue.
- Caswell House – Set in the heart of the Cotswold countryside, Caswell House is a stunning 15th-century manor house with beautiful gardens and a romantic courtyard. It’s the perfect venue for a traditional and elegant wedding.
- Elmore Court – possibly my favourite wedding venue in the Cotswolds. Full of charm and character.
- Merriscourt – a beautiful barn near Chipping Norton.
- Euridge Manor – the most amazing backdrop to any wedding. It doesn’t get much more special than this.
- Hyde House – a cute little barn with accommodation near Stow-on-the Wold.
- Kingscote Barn – I visit this barn regularly and the views are incredible. You can also get married outdoors.
- Cowley Manor – a stunning boutique hotel with incredible grounds.
As your wedding photographer, I’ll work closely with you to capture every moment of your special day in a way that’s unique and personal to you. Whether you’re planning a grand celebration or an intimate gathering, I’ll create stunning images that you’ll treasure for a lifetime.
So why wait? Get in touch today to start planning your Cotswolds wedding and let’s create some magic together!